Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Matriculation Centre

here i am now.....the gateaway of garden knowledge and virtue...at last....hehe...at cc rite now..just finish taaruf week and global player development program (GPDP)....fuhh..wat a week! so tired last week....the time was sooo pack....there's no time to even take a breath..hehe...there's so many thing that i want to share here about last week but i dun have enuf time to tell now because there's so many brothers coming here..there's just two of us who r gurls that is me and my fren, along...so...i think i want to stop now and tell all of my story later..ok? so, see yaaaa.....pray for my succes in study here ok....sori cos my english is not sooooo gud..must learn more here..hehe....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »